Can only be ordered in cases of 30. Price listed is per each item.
Safeguard your eyes. Step up your work efficiency. Save energy. You can count on these 4-foot polycarbonate LED tube lights for reliable performance. If one LED fails, the others shine on, so you’re not left in the dark. Plus, the design allows for optimal light distribution, providing your room with smooth lighting. Our T-LED tube lights are UL-listed and meet DLC standards for quality. Save energy and money while enjoying a cool, white light perfect for workspaces and offices.
- Rated life: 50,000 hours
- Equivalent to a 32W fluorescent tube light
- 100-277 volts
- Power factor: >0.95
- Maximum operating temperature: 104°F
- Color temperature: 4000K
- Light output: 1800 lumens
- Compatible with instant-start electronic ballasts
- 5-year warranty
DesignLights Consortium® Certified
Not for use with T12 magnetic or electronic ballasts. Recommended for use on compatible ballasts.
1. Find your fIxture’s ballast model number. Note: Some ballasts are located under a cover in your fixture or on top of your fixture.
2. Search for your ballast model number by downloading the compatibility list.
This bulb is 65% more efficient than a comparable fluorescent tube light, saving up to $4 per bulb per year.
Lumens measure how much light you are getting from a bulb.
More lumens means it's a brighter light; fewer lumens means it's a dimmer light.
This bulb has a color temperature of 4000K, which emits a cool, white light perfect for offices and workspaces.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.